20 Questions Tag!

2:21 AM

Hi, I found this quick and fun tag! Ready? Here we go!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house with?
I'd probably say my purse because it contains my essentials; - from my house keys all the way to my blotting sheets. :)

2. Favorite brand of make up?
 Nars! Do I need to say more? haha

3. Favorite flower?
Red roses. Simple, romantic and very accessible! 

4. Favorite clothing store?
 Zara. 

5. Favorite perfume?
I have to say DKNY Be Delicious.

6. Heels or flats?
I'm petite so I need the extra height that I get from my heels. 

7. Do you make good grades?
Yup! 

8. Favorite colour?
Purple!

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Yes. Especially way back when I was still an intern. Lipovitan was my fave. I love the grape flavor! Yumyum!

10. Do you drink juice?
 Absolutely! My faves are mango, watermelon and guyabano!

11. Do you like swimming?
I would love to swim if I know how to, haha.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Nope. I just use my (clean) fingers. 

13. Favorite moisturizer?
      Currently loving my Nars Skin Balancing Moisture lotion and Nars Skin Aqua Gel Hydrator. 

14. Do you want to get married later on life?
Absolutely!

15. Do you get mad easily?
Sometimes. 

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Nah. And I have no plans of getting into one. 

17. Any phobias?
I recently had a phobia with dogs after my bf's dog bit me (and left a keloid scar on my right arm! )

18. Do you bite your nails?
Uhm, nope!

19. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
None so far (thank God!)

20. Do you drink coffee?
Nope. I'm not a fan because it makes my heart palpate like crazy. 

Thoughts? None? Now, I tag you! Don't be shy and share a little bit of yourself with the blogsphere community! I would love to read your answers! (wink)

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)