Doing Some Hauling and Swapping

7:13 PM

Hi dolls! Sorry for being mia for awhile. I miss blogging and while I was away (and super busy), I still managed to buy some good stuff and do some awesome swaps too. 

Here are some of the things that I bought:

 (lipstick container from Saizen - Php85)

(Urban Decay Primer Potion)

(Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark Tone)

(Mac Stereo Rose MSF - Php1700)

(Two bottles  of Nars Balancing Toning Lotion/Toner - Php1850 each)

(Nars Jungle Red lipstick - Php1250)

And I also received some samples: :)

(Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji)

And here are the lippies that I got through a swap:

(Mac Purple Rite lipstick - frost)

(Mac Viva Glam Cyndi - lustre )

That's all for now. How about you? What are your recent indulges? Let me know, ayt? 

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)