TAG: Cherry On Top Award

9:19 PM


Mara of Be Like What was so sweet enough to pass this award to me. Thanks again sweetie! :)

     Here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
  2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
  3. List three things which you love about yourself.
  4. Post a picture you love.
  5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.


Three things that I love about myself:

1. My ability to withstand, conquer and win over the odds in my life. It was hard, but not impossible. It was not easy, but it was all worth it! Life is like photography, we use the negatives to develop. It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. I always keep these in mind. :)

2. My faith in God. I am not perfect and I will never be. I have my flaws and every time I feel that my world is stumbling down, I humbly lift everything to His command because I know that someday, everything will all make perfect sense. So in the meantime, I remind myself that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes, you just have to have a little faith on everything, right? :)

3. My positive outlook in life. Again, this is not a perfect world. Bad things happen and that is reality. But I survive by always looking for that silver lining because sometimes, things fall apart so better things can fall together. :)

And this is the picture (and the man) that I love:
This is under "My Happiness" archive and is also my current wallpaper. He has been my source of joy, strength and inspiration. We have been together for almost six years now and I couldn't wait to spend my lifetime with him.

This is a beautiful tag and I want to tag everyone to do it. Find the best in you and in life. Life is too short, so dream deeply, kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. :)

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)