Sleek, Mac And A Lot More from Angel's Beauty World

12:47 PM

Another win for me, hooray! This time, I won fabulous items and lots of freebies from Angel's Beauty World. Angel is a sweet lady and her blog is super gorgeous so better follow her blog too, ayt?

Now, onto my favorite part - showing you guys the good stuff! :)

Sleek Safari I-Divine Eye Shadow Palette (Limited Edition)
(unfortunately, the black shadow got broken)

MAC Lipstick in Angel (frost)

And now, onto the freebies! :)

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Radiance

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Strawberry Fizz
Bunch of snacks and she also wrote a sweet note.


Thanks again sweetie! I love everything, so much! :)

That's all for now. Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)