My June 2010 Favorites

9:13 PM

Hey dolls, it's that time of the month again. Nope, I'm not talking about the "M" cycle. I'm referring to this moment; -when I sit down, stare at my screen and spend almost 15 minutes reminiscing about the products that made me incredibly amused this month. Sounds exacerbating? Nah, believe it or not, I quite enjoy making this list every month. And for this month, here are my favorites:


SPF45 Matte Finish Sunblock


Got this from my mom's dermatologist. What I love most about this sunblock is that it dries to a matte finish and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like most sunblocks do. You can get three things done at once with this product, protect your skin from the sun, prime and moisturize. It dries quickly and is relatively non-greasy.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (smudge-proof)


My lashes are naturally long and this just makes them even better! This mascara does the trick. It lifts, separates, adds volume and holds the curl decently. This mascara is a dream come true!

Nars Portofino Multiple


I really enjoyed how the color on this tube gives me that peachy-pink flush paired with a luminous healthy sheen. Perfect combination, right?

Mac Lipstick in Sweetie


This is not a shocker for many of you who follow my posts. I really enjoyed wearing this lipstick this month. Like what I mentioned in my review, this is now my new go-to lipstick. I love its versatility, formulation and that color is oh-so gorgeous! 

Guerlain Meteorites in Pastel White (04)


My current finishing powder. I love how it imparts luminosity on my skin. These little pearls add a very flattering glow on my face without being too shimmery. I don't mind the fragrance but I know that some cannot stand the scent or are quite allergic to it. It's a little bit on the pricey side but these balls will last me forever (literally!). 

That's it! These are the products that made it to my list this month! Hope you guys like this little monthly post! :)


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)