FOTD: Using NARS Portofino Multiple On My Cheeks & Lips

12:29 AM

One of my lovely followers requested a FOTD using Nars Portofino. So, here's my humble attempt to do one (just please bear with me). Hope this simple FOTD will help you guys appreciate how lovely Portofino is. It's a gorgeous product and I highly recommend it! <3

I will not get tired of saying how I love Portofino on my cheeks. I adore how its color gives me that healthy and glowing sheen! Surprisingly, the color looks good on my lips too. (but it is extremely drying, boo!)

Here's a lip swatch:
What do you think about this look? Let me know, ayt? I love reading your comments. :)

Until then.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)