Reuniting With Nars Bohemia Nail Polish

9:26 PM

I was unsure on what to paint on my nails yesterday. In times like this, I just drag myself to my nearby nail spa and just look for something interesting in their stash. But it was raining really hard, so I just decided to do my own nails. I looked on my little nail varnish collection and saw my unloved and uber neglected Nars Bohemia (which Mr. Nars already discontinued). 
Nars Bohemia is a multi chromatic, tarnished rose gold mauve color. I already did a review about this last year so I will no longer dwell on that part. If you failed to read that post, just click here. I also realized that I wasn't able to provide a swatch on that post, so here's Nars Bohemia on my nails. Please excuse the uneven (and a little messy) application. Painting my own nails is not really one of my expertise. :)
I used three coats. No top coat applied. 

Again, let me know what you think about this polish, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)