My Recent Haul and Some Free Make Up

7:32 PM

I did some shopping these past few days and here are my latest beauty babies. :)

Victoria Secret Body Butter in Sweet Daydream
My mom was raving about this, so I decided to get a tub. My mom is such an enabler :) Got this for only Php425 (inclusive of shipping to Bulacan) at ebay.ph. The Victoria Secret counter at Trinoma mall sells this for Php600. 

Versace Bright Crystal Mini Perfume (5ml) 
I have this in a 90ml bottle. I just need a smaller one that can fit the purse that I'll be using in an event next week. 

 Moschino I Love Love EDT 100ml
Another purchase because my mom is raving about how light and refreshing this scent is. I must say, I totally agree. It's perfect as a summer scent. I was also told that this is Marian Rivera's (local actress) fave perfume.

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 19
The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes palette retails for Php1195 but this one was on sale (70% off). I just got this for only Php358.50. Nice deal right? :)

Mac Instant Chic blush from the Pret-a-Papier collection (sold out already). Retails for Php1200. I'll do a separate review on this soon.

Now, onto the free stuff. 

 I got my prize (and a surprise gift) from Mere Make Up Maniac today. Thanks again Mhean! :)

Maybelline Magnum Mascara

and About Face Cosmetics loose e/s in Shards of Glass.

Sweet, right?

Also, Lara, my favorite Nars make up artist gave me these:

Nars Orgasm Illuminator sample tubes
(which I'll review soon)

How about you? What are your recent indulges?
Again, let me know.

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)