FOTD: Using Shu Uemura M Peach 44 Blush

6:40 AM

My GIRLTalk sister, blue-purple, requested me to do a FOTD using Shu Uemura Glow On blush in M Peach 44. And being a good sister, I happily obliged. :)

Shu Uemura M Peach 44 blush is a very subtle peach color, yet very buildable. I hate that my camera and my lighting are washing out the color. So pardon me for that lapse. But I hope you guys will still be able to see the glow that it brings on my face. 

To begin with, here are the rest of the stuff that I have on my face:
1. Stila High Shine Lip Color in Michaela
2. Shu Uemura Glow On M Peach 44
3. CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara
4. Nars Make Up Primer
6. In2It Eyebrow Shadow

And here's my quick FOTD:
I love the natural peachy flush!

Again, let me know what you think, ayt?

Until then.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)