NARS Mini Lip Gloss Duo in Striptease and Dolce Vita

7:41 PM

This post is so overdue. I totally forgot about posting this until I saw them on my "BLOG PICS" folder. I'm talking about this lip gloss duo that I constantly receive from my Nars counter every time I reach a particular amount. I think I still have five more in my drawer. Over all, this will just be a quick post showcasing some swatches that I did months(?) ago, lol.

This mini duo has two of Nars' best selling shades;- Striptease and Dolce Vita. Striptease is described as "candlelight nude" and Dolce Vita as "sheer dusty rose". I love Nars lip glosses despite their plastic-y smell and taste. That's something I'm willing to compromise because their color selection is insanely gorgeous. Plus, I love the non-sticky feel. :)

Here are some swatches:
(Natural lighting)
(With Flash Photography)

I love layering Striptease on top of any lipstick that I need to tone down. And I use Dolce Vita on its own most of time. Actually, you can even use Striptease alone if you are going for a "true nude lippie" look. Both of them are opaque and oh-so fab! :)

And since I mentioned above that this would be a quick post, I'll stop all the ramblings here. If you have questions, just let me know.

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)