Etude House Nail Polish in PP903

4:01 AM

I love the color PURPLE and I love nail polishes. These are some of the things that can easily sweep me from my feet (especially if they are damn cheap!)Now, obtaining these two faves of mine in one product is something that would definitely make me jump for joy. And that was exactly what I felt when I laid my eyes on this wonderful piece of nail artistry.

I'm talking about ETUDE House Nail Lacquer in PP903
(retails for Php50)
 
This is such a lovely polish. I love how its color somewhat complements my fair complexion. I must say that this is even comparable to other high end brands. Application (two coats) is a breeze, it dries fast and it doesn't chip that easily. Also, the packaging is to-die for. Kinda reminds me of Anna Sui. I will definitely start buying more!

Swatches to follow!

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)