My "Upper Lip Laser Hair Removal" :First Session (01/13/10)

11:25 PM

Last year, I joined The Beauty Bin's blog contestIt was actually my first time to join a blog contest and my first time to win one too. Yep, I won first prize! Isn't that amazing? I won unlimited sessions of laser hair removal for the underarms at 6F Aesthetic and Anti-Ageing CenterBut since I already have hair-free underarms (thanks to Clarity Shangri La), I opted to just have my upper lip done. So without further adieu, let these pictures do the talking.
It does hurt but only for the nano second that the laser is applied to each area. Think of something like a staple gun or a nail gun. Each shot of the laser takes about the same time as one staple through a staple gun. I'm guessing that the whole procedure lasted around 20 to 30 minutes only. I'll be back after 6-8 weeks for my next session. 
So stay tuned, okay?


Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)