Shimmer with Nars Sparkling Loose Powder

12:43 AM

Site description: Infused with super fine gold shimmer, Sparkling Loose Powder is perfect for highlighting the skin. It illuminates the complexion and leaves a shimmering finish suitable for the face and body. Formulated with an exclusive micro-bubble technology to fill-in lines and pores, silica for a silky smooth texture and imperceptible finish and cornstarch to absorb excess oil, this triple-milled powder blends effortlessly over skin for instant radiance.
Triple-milled powder corrects and softens color. Enriched with Vitamin E. Creates a shimmering finish. Packaged with a powder puff and both plastic and mesh sifters to provide the finest application possible

Shade description: VENUS - Fresh loose powder with gold shimmer.
(I got this sample in a very cute sifter pot that I could carry inside my pouch conveniently)

This is the ultimate shimmer source in a pot. Definitely not for gals who dislike shimmers because Nars absolutely amplified this gem for that sparkly look in you. I love combining it with my loose powder or putting it over my matte blushes for a brighter effect. It works good as a brow highlighter too and I think it can also pass as a decent eyeshadow. 
Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)