The Body Shop Retractable Blusher Brush

5:46 PM

According to Body Shop:
Best if you want: A retractable makeup brush with a protective cap that is perfect for on-the-go application of your favorite blusher or bronzer.

How it works: Super-soft synthetic hairs are long-lasting and specially cut to be extra gentle on delicate face skin. Flexible, round-shaped head is ideal for applying and blending powder. Removable cap protects brush hairs without leaving makeup residue in your purse or cosmetic bag.
I like my cheeks to be gorgeous always. That is why more often than not, I bring this brush with me for quick touch ups. I like how portable and hygienic this is since it retracts itself into the casing and it's super soft despite being synthetic! The bristles are smooth and it picks up pigments very well. Let me also add that I did not notice any shedding when I washed it and fortunately, it did not go out of shape as well. It is mg HG travel blush brush! (well since I love synthetic hair).

Recommended by The Oprah Magazine. Measures 4 1/2 inches long. 

Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)