Banapple Makes My Palate Smiling

12:32 AM

I decided to visit Il Terrazzo Building in Timog a while ago to check Kryolan. Unfortunately, the store was already close when I arrived (that's around 9pm). I was not aware that the store closes at 7pm. Hmm, I should have done my research. So I just decided to do a little grocery at Rustan's and I gave myself and my boyfriend a cheap yet delectable treat. (wink*wink). Scroll down, to find out what I am saying.

It's a banapple cake from Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes. This is actually my boyfriend's favorite and a nice alternative to Starbuck's banoffee pie.  Its pretty cheap as well. It only costs Php70 per slice!I'm not a patissier, so please don't ask me how to make one. I don't even know how to cook. What I know is that its creamy and exquisitely DE-LI-CIOUS!

If you are just near Timog or Katipunan and haven't yet tried this cake, go pay them a nice visit. I'm sure you will not regret it. :) Visit them at 2nd Floor Il Terrazzo Bldg, Tomas Morato cor Sct Madrinan, South Triangle,QC. While their Katipunan branch is located  at 225 Katipunan Ave, Blue Ridge QC.

Happy Eating! Yum Yum Yum!!! 

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)