My Nars Lipsticks and Lip Gloss Collection

8:52 PM

I am a huge Nars fan. I enjoy almost all of their products. I started going all gaga with their blushes. Now, I am exploring the brand even more. I also started using their lip products and oh-boy, I am in heaven too with these babies. I love how the lippies glide smoothly on my lips. Here are some pics of my growing Nars lips collection. I'll do an individual review for each lip product indicated below soon. Have fun!
Top to Bottom: 
Lipliner Pencil in Rosebud
 Lipstain gloss in Sayonara
 Lipgloss in Belize
  Lip Lacquer in Baby Doll
  Lipgloss duo in Chihuahua and Greek Holiday
 Lipgloss duo in Sweet Dreams and Dolce Vita
 Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set (Sex Machine, Damned, Marina) with sharpener

That's all for now!

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)