Nars Adelita Nail Polish

4:59 AM

Nail color is a staple thing for me. I love painting my nails. I used to go to salons for weekly pampering until my right toe got operated due to an infected ingrown. According to my surgeon, it was brought about by an improper pedicure that I had at a nearby salon near my condominium in Mandaluyong. So from then on, I did my own manicure and pedicure. It saves me the hassle of waiting at the salons and a few bucks as well. When I went to the Nars counter, Lara mentioned that the brand carries nail polishes as well. I have no intention of buying a nail polish for a whooping Php950. I find it too expensive. So she gave me Adelina as another GWP. Since Lara knows my passion for shimmers, she picked this sheer shade for me. 
Described as "shimmering pearlescent pink". It goes on sheer with chunks of glitters. Although my love for shimmers is humongous, this is just okay for me. Nothing spectacular. I think there are a lot of cheaper alternatives that  can offer or match its effect on my nails. 

What do you think about Nars' nail lacquers? Let me know, ayt?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)